Aug 4, 2009

Welcome August,

"Goodbye July cs"

Last month, I got quasi the worst exam in my life, I wasn’t able to do anything, to feel anything, to do something about it, I thought I was going to flunk
The next week after the freaking exam, I finally knew that I’ve passed the exam, well not only that, I got the grade I wanted, even more, they were more than I expected
The next week after the grade issued, I finally found out that I didn’t have any money to live for the next few months, It wasn’t even enough to pay the rent that month..
The next week, I checked out on a low budget house in the place I want to study for the next 3 years. There I found myself in a very uncomfortable, yet annoying four walls I’ve ever seen. It was even too expensive for a low budget home..
The next day, I called my boss from the work place, inquiring a job for this summer, I thought I’m gon’na need some cash, right? And he said, “Well, I’m glad you called, but I’m not sure if it’s going to click this time.”

Now? I’m still holding my breath, waiting for the admission from the university, broke, no money, no future home, no plan, no job.

Is it that bad??
Kidding me? This is a life, hey,
IT’S MY LIFE..
It’s all right, you know..
It’s just n “x” of my big equation, and I ain’t going down with these, there are more awful things in this world, but these aren’t. It’s just a phase I have to live it.
I cherish this moment, for I’ll have something to tell my kids how Daddy survived the jungle.
And I thank God I can still smile in the darkest time.
Cos’ there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel..

No comments: