Jun 25, 2009

The Prayer

Oh God, help me, I'm down on bended knee.
All I need is myself by the time i need it the most,
Tomorrow, the whole 8 days after Sunday, 7th July and the following days..
I couldn't understand or figure out how things work, and I don't really care..
I know it's a test for me U'r running.. But it seems too much lately..
I just wan'na be fit, prepared and confident for D-Day
The strength I possess is to shy to show, and I'm too weak to realize it..
The courage I have is way to deep to be brought up..
The soldier inside me is wounded
and I don't have any idea how am I able to put him back on his feet..

Oh Lord, help me, I'm standing shaking, I don't know what to do..
All I need is the serenity to accept the things I cannot change..
courage to change the things I can..
and wisdom to know the difference..

Let me know, let me be wise..
Let me do everything's right..
Let me fulfill my destiny with all the power I have in You..
Let me get through this darkness to see the light at the end of the tunnel..
Let me be prepared to say let it be..
And trust with all the confidence I have left, in YOU..

Amin.

No comments: