Jun 30, 2008

Descriptively Described-Descriptive Description

Sweet but bitter when she is, she's either total cool or also steamin' hot, adorable but sometimes a hard pain in the ass, Smart but tricky, romantic but it’s to good to be true though. It’s always two side of her that I observed, and they both performing in the same time, so I could worship the one and in the same time hate the other one. But I learn always something from her. A lesson of enjoying the life, taking time for yourself, being happy, being so cool, silent! cos’ not everything is able to be told esp. to a buddy, being happy in spite of a very hard life, being creative in everything, giving the best determination and effort although it’s not my field, to love the way they are, not to hate but to understand that there must be something beautiful behind every even ugliest thing in the ugly world, to cherish moments, but sometimes taking something not too special too; to be patience, to wait, to queue, to obey and enjoy the annoying irritating crowd. To be normal just as you wish, to smile when you’re underestimated,to be tough when under pressure;to give more and more when you were demanded more than you have; to think positively, and to hope and to dream; to be inspired and to inspire as always, to sing and dance, move and take the stress time(people need to do them sometimes). To be cheerful and to be joyful somehow, to entertain yourself and love yourself; to record experiences, to write and let them know then, you were here; to express myself, to be sometimes so crazy in having fun, to be mature enough and childish enough, like sugar on a cup of tea, not much but not less; to miss and to flirt,to be surprised and to surprise!; to talk and discuss to solve, to fight fair and square; to give and to take enough, to be responsible, consequence with word; to lose when I loose, and to be normal when I’m winning, to be proud; to respect and to appreciate; to say thank you in a more unique way than saying “thanks!”; to be just the perfect pal I could be thanked for, to be the one I call when I’m down and lost. To be just the way she is, normal and average, but complete for me somehow, to be so sad if I lost her, like once, or shit happens! Many times..haha. to be happy to meet her sometime. And to be strong to leave her for another hello later. To be sure that she cares and not to be jealous cos’ she’s not. To be in love when the time is right, to be not when not;

to be me just the way I am...
and to be her the way she is...
and to be us, the way we are...

No comments: