Apr 23, 2009

"Absurd"lutely Dictionary

When I said It's funny, doesn't mean I'm not serious about it,
When I said I'm okay, doesn't mean that I'm truly okay about that,

When I said I'm not into you, doesn't mean that i'm not in love with you,
When I said I never miss you, doesn't mean that I never think about you,
When I said that you're the so average type, doesn't mean that I don't adore you,
When I said that It's better off without you, doesn't mean that I'm gon'na forget you..

When I said "fine!", doesn't mean that I wan'na end our conversation..
When I said "whatever", doesn't mean I don't care about you..
When I said "I don't care", doesn't mean that I don't give a shit about it,

When I said what i said, i never really meant what I mean,
Don't ask why, what I barely can explain.

It's just so you know some words on my dictionary

No comments: