Oct 23, 2008

Fight!

a fight is a bit hard to define, but it's interesting to discuss.. Well anyway, Everybody fight, mostly, they fight for something good to posses, wether it's a thing or a think, doesn't matter anymore. When the fight starts, it's just about you and the man next to you (halah.. kayak perang). I had a fight, and i have no idea what possibly the matter. The person i fought to have also no idea bout it. Well, it's complicated yet irritating. Sometimes i think to myself, why can't i be more patient facing it? Why should I push strong to defeat my opponent? I just think that it's too low.. Well, now you're thinking! haha.. Anyway, sorry for the stupid things.. I just don't know how to apologize, i'm honest to say that i'm not well trained for that. Sorry then... It's just not good to fight then loose anyone or someone, or just hurt them right through the heart, Bulss-eye!hehe. Just, soorrryyy..

No comments: