Oct 26, 2008

There is time, when I feel lost and weak..
Time when I have no one else..
Time when I have no where else to go..
I sit a while, breathing and sighing..
I close my eyes, loosing everything in my head..
Then I go back a few years ago, where I can see you..
back there, laughing with me, enjoying the life we cherish..
I wonder if we had enough time together that time..
I miss the story you told me..
I'm loosing the strength you've given to me,
I'm parting away from the energy you shared to me..
The tears I can't hold.. They tell me that you've gone forever to a better place I don't belong now.
And maybe someday, we can met again, in a better time, in a better form of us
In a better world you said we'll create someday..

Wherever you are, I miss you,
Please guide me... protect me...
somehow..

No comments: