Jul 20, 2008

The Pray of the day

God, you know I'm such a bad prayer..
I'm such a lousy church-guy..
I'm a very uncreative worshiper..

But know this, God, I believe in you just as much as them..
The good prayers..
The very "diligent" Church guys..
And the super creative worshiper..

I trust you, that You'll be guiding me to the best place i'd love in the end..
You'll supply me with what i need not what i want..
You'll know what's the very best for me, I know..

But, God.. if i can pick one pray of the day..
Tomorrow, can i see, that i....
Can pass the test with a good grade?
But if i can't.
Please make me strong.. Stronger than ever.. stronger as i can..
And lead me to know, where You're gon'na bring me now..
or.. just bring me to wherever it is...
Egal, God..=)
And so, my prayer it is...

"God, give me the serenity to accept things I can't change..
The courage to change things i can..
And the wisdom to know the difference.."

Amin.

1 comment:

sherinesky! said...

cocok banget dah sama keadaan dan perasaan gw saat ini..

i just pray to God, to give me undestroyable faith, purity, serenity, in whatever i do/did. I also asked Him to give me courage and strength, to accept things that are humanly unacceptable.